The Auctioneers and Valuers Association of Australia is committed to ensuring the highest standards of professionalism and sound practice in the fields of auctionerring and valuation.
The Association is committed to:
- Ensuring that members provide the highest level of professionalism and service to clients in the fields of auction and valuation.
- Ensuring that Members are acknowledged as the foremost professionals in the fields of auction and valuation.
- Promoting and encouraging the continuing education of members.
- Encouraging the dissemination of professional knowledge between members.
- Providing support and guidance to members as and when required.
- Facilitating amicable settlement of professional difference between members.
- Arbitrating on questions relating to the professional behaviour of members.
- Continually encouraging excellence in the fields of auctioneering and valuation.