Jane Raffan is an accredited valuer for the highly vetted Australian Government’s Cultural Gifts Program, and ArtiFacts' comprehensive appraisal and valuation services include:
• Public institution periodic collection valuations (including state and regional galleries and museums)
• Tax incentive valuations for philanthropic donations, including the Cultural Gifts Program
• Asset validation valuations for self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
• Fair market validation reports for public institutions' acquisition due diligence process
• Corporate asset validations
• Valuations for leasing and acquisition finance approvals
• Insurance valuations for newly acquired work, and renewals, private and corporate
• Superannuation portfolio insurance valuation updates
• Market valuations for probate and family law proceedings
• Fair market valuations for private sales
• Appraisals for secondary market sales.
ArtiFacts offers a full range of valuations and tailored services for collectors and corporate entities wishing to appraise, acquire, rationalise and capitalise, including management of sales on the growing European auction market.
ArtiFacts also offers audit and inventory, project management and collection management services for private collectors, public institutions and government agencies, as well as a range of valuation services for due diligence purposes.
Jane Raffan delivers dependable and expert advice to help collectors navigate the Australian art market, and in particular, the highly diverse and complex field of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art.